Farmers Fresh Zone (FFZ) ,launched in 2016 ,is an agri tech start up, which bridges the gap between rural farmers and urban consumers and working towards the vision of bringing food safety in agri supply chain.
Once you are done with selecting your products and click on checkout you will be provided to select delivery slot. Your order will be delivered to you on the preferred day and time slot. Our Delivery executives will deliver you at the address provided.
Every fruit and vegetable varies a bit in size and weight. However, we have stringent control on the average sizes and weights. We show an estimated weight and price for everything in our website. At the time of packing, we weigh each item to determine final price. This could vary by a maximum of one unit weight depending on the article. In case the weight of the product is lesser than what you ordered, or if the weight exceeds than you may pay accordingly.
Please note that orders once packed cannot be cancelled irrespective of the mode of payment. Please confirm your order carefully before checkout. Rest of the cases, the amount will be credited to your wallet within 24hrs,. Please contact customer support for any further assistance regarding this issue.
No, there is no expiry date on the wallet amount. Once the money is credited to your wallet, you can utilise it as per your convenience.
We follow all quality check before packing and delivery. However, since we are not using any preservatives and items are perishables, at times there can be issues reported, in such cases, if your order has arrived damaged or defective, you could raise your concerns by reaching out to us at the time of delivery on our customer care number.
This generally happens due to network issues or with an issue from your bank side. Generally, you should get an automatic refund within 72 hours. However, if you still want to clarify, please contact our customer service team.
We are always on the hunt for talented individuals to join our team. Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your referral code with your friends. When your friend completes their first order, the Referrals will receive a ₹150 discount on their first order using the referral code provided & Referrers will receive credits in Wallet Cash once the referral order has been delivered.
Fruits and Vegetables supply chain is highly complicated, as we all know that it passes through multiple hands right from the harvesting till it reach our plates. Ensuring food safety requires many factors including multisector collaboration. The approach needs to be preventive - to improve food safety and quality. Right from the seeding through good farming practices, Good storage, transportation, retail and delivery practices are equally important to make food safe.
We at Framers Fresh Zone, our materials are being sourced through approved farmers and agriprenuers within minimal hours of harvest. We have our own supply chain, where the materials are being transported in a safe manner in sanitized crates. From Our Collection centre to our fulfilment centre we follow all safe to eat protocols. From our fulfilment center via crate, these are being delivered through our delivery boys who are being vaccinated to our customers within the shortest span of harvest.
To assure you the best in quality and safety we strive to cater for you the fruits and vegetables in the shortest time post-harvest minimising multiple handling and other abuse through our robust state of the art supply chain. We implement Covid prevention appropriate protocol from farm to fork ensuring PPE to vaccination for all our crew throughout the food chain.
1. There will no questions asked if you inform the chat support team about the quality related issues within 30 minutes of your delivery.
2. We will arrange replacement for the defect items for you on the next available slot.
1. Need to select the items required along with desired quantity & then click on "Go to cart".
2. Select date & slot as required & click to proceed check out.
3. Select the placement method (online or COD) & add any notes if required.
4. If it is COD, then the order is placed on the instance & if it is online, it will be redirected to the payment gateway.
5. Once the payment is done, your order will be placed where you will receive the order ID & the same can be tracked as well.
It's a virtual account where all your credits, debits & refunds will be accounted which can be considered for your future orders.
1. Wallet money can be used during your purchase where the payment mode should be online.
2. If you have any positive balance in your wallet, it will be deducted from the overall value of your order getting placed & only the remaining value of the order is to be paid.
4. Incase of negative balance, it will be added to your existing order value amount & the same is supposed to be payable.
Is the wallet amount can be used while placing or1. No, the wallet balance can't be accounted for order placing via COD as it's only considered for online orders.
1. Promocodes are not applicable on COD payment, as you will be able to use the same on online payment only.
2. However, if your cart also has products that aren't qualify for a promotional offer (depends on the promocode minimum order value), you'll not be able to apply the coupon code.
1. Yes, you can.
2. While the time of check out for payment, please select COD as the payment option.
3. Incase if you are not able to pay as COD, no worries. A message will be sent to you while the time of billing which will consist a link for online payment where you can do the payment post-delivery as well.
4. The above said link will be valid till 23:59 PM of the delivery day.
1. Go to Account>>Invite & Earn>>Share the link via WhatsApp.
2. Once the link is shared, they need to download our app only by clicking the link which will redirect to play store & to be downloaded from there.
3. Also the new customer needs to do place their first order for a minimum of 400Rs as an online payment, inline for both of them to get benefited with the refer & earn system.
4. On a successful purchase of more than 400rs, the new customer will be credited with 150Rs to their wallet & the referred customer will be credited with 150rs to their wallet as well.
5. Wallet balance can be checked via Account>>My wallet
Go to Account>>Delivery address>>Check your location & pincode availability.
1. Post selecting the items to the cart, the app will ask for the address to be updated where you can add the same with pincode.
2. Or, go to Account>>Delivery address
1. Registered number can be changed by login to our website www.farmersfz.com
2. Go to Your name>>My account>>Change phone number
1. Yes, you can.
2. Go to Account>>Delivery address>>Select the settings (3 lined dots)>>Edit>>After update, save the address
1. Yes, you can.
2. Go to My Account>>Delivery address>>Then select "Add new address">>after updating, save address.
Go to account>>Contact us. You will be connected with our Chat support team.
We have our own farming at Thrissur, Palakkad & Ooty.
Yes,Our farmers follow government-approved guidelines, pest control practices to produce safe-to-eat produce. Imported items are procured to verified importers who satisfy all government food safety regulations. For each produce it's way of cultivation is mentioned in detail. Together with that our ISO 22000:2002 food safety standered ensure food safety and hygiene across Suppply chain.
We are working towards being organic. The majority of our products are safe to eat which are organically grown. One/few items missing in my delivery but not billed in my bill
1. If items are not available or if it is found defect while the time of packing, the items will be removed & the same will not be billed.
2. Incase if the payment is already done, then the non-billed items amount will be credited back to your wallet account.
3. If it is COD, it will be adjusted in the bill & you are supposed to pay only the adjusted bill.
1. If items are not available in your delivery even after the same is billed, kindly contact our chat support team within 24 hrs.
2. Chat team will co-ordinate with our concerned team & provide you with the solution of either being refunded to your wallet account or replacement order for the same item as per your request.
1. The variation in your bill is due to the actual quantity of the items placed against your requirement.
2. Since it's being fruits & vegetables, we will not able to able to place the item on the exact quantity which will have a +/- difference in gms & the same will be considered in the bill as well.
1. Regarding your order, we will try our level best to place the exact order quantity as placed by you. However, being fruits & vegetables, there will be a variation on the weight as +/- few gms will be placed.
2. Hence the billing will be considered as per the actual quantity weighed against the item & the same will be adjusted in your wallet (if it is an online paid order) as negative balance.
3. Incase of being COD order, the overall amount will be reflecting in your bill which you can pay directly to the Delivery executive or via the payment link shared in SMS.
1. If you have found any items with quality defect, kindly contact our chat support & inform about the same.
2. If it is informed within 30 minutes of the delivery, the item will be replaced under "No Question Asked Policy", wherein no pictorial representation is required.
3. Or else you can register the complaint within 24hrs of the delivery, where you will be requested to share the image of the damaged items for further verification.
4. If it's found defect, the item will be either replaced or refunded to your wallet as per your request.
We provide our customers with safe to eat products that are produced using safe farming techniques with regular pesticide residue testing. As we assuring quality & safety to our customers, we need to support our farmers as well, hence there will be a slight variation in the prices.
Incase of your order ID not been generated post amount deduction from your bank account, kindly contact our chat support for further assistance.
1. Yes, you can.
2. Go to Account>>My orders>>Select the required order>>Items>>Scroll down>>Add all items to cart>>Place order
1. Yes, you need to contact chat support before your order gets billed.
2. If it is billed, then we will not be able to postpone.
1. In case you would like to rethink your purchase, you can cancel your order at any point before it is getting billed & assigned for delivery.
2. You need to contact our chat support & inform them to cancel your order.
3. The amount will be refunded to your wallet immediately which you can use it for your future purchase.
Our wallet will auto expiry in 6 months of non-activity from the customer part, specific wallet promotion amount will be expired as per the promotions plan.
Grievances If you have, any complaints or suggestions about the content published on Farmers Fresh Zone please write to our Grievance Officer at grievance@farmersfreshzone.